Important Announcement about Fraudulent Agents and Agencies
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. has received information about the possibility of fraudulent agents approaching job seekers and promising them employment in KMRL. All concerned are cautioned not to deal with any individual, institution or unauthorised agency claiming to represent KMRL in any recruitment process.
For clarifying matters, we would like to inform all concerned that the recruitment process in KMRL is as follows:
- Vacancies are advertised in print media and on our website, www.kochimetro.org.
- Job specifications and other details are also announced only on the website.
- Applications are invited online.
- Eligible candidates who satisfy the criteria would be subjected to a test and/or interview.
- If the selection process comprises an online test, it will be arranged through a reputed third party agency.
- The results of the written tests will be published on our website within 15 days from the date of the examination.
- The selection process would also include a psychometric test/medical examination (as per the medical standards of Indian Railways) and/or an interview; if required.
- Notifications pertaining to the selection will be posted only on our website, hence candidates are requested to visit our website regularly for updates.
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the approved selection process. It is also KMRL’s firm intention to ensure that the entire selection procedure is undertaken in a fair, equitable and transparent manner. Candidates are also informed that canvassing for jobs in any form would entail immediate disqualification.