KMRL proudly presents Greets Public School ‘Artrack’, in association with Joboy app. ‘Artrack’, will provide a platform for all school children to showcase their painting skills on 13th July 2019 at Aluva Metro Station.
- Upto 5 years (colouring contest)
- Std 1 to Std 4 (painting competition)
- Std 5 to Std 7 (painting competition)
- Std 8 to Std 10 (painting competition)
Rules of Painting Competition
- Category 1 should use only crayons
- Category 2 can use either crayons or water colour
- Category 3 and Category 4 should use only water colours for painting.
- Participants should bring their own stationery (painting kit/pencils/rubber/brushes etc.). Chart Paper will be provided by KMRL.
- Theme/Topic of the competition will be announced at the venue.
First Prize (Each Category)- Rs.5000
Second Prize (Each Category)– Rs.3000
Third Prize (Each Category) – Rs.2000
- Time Duration of Competition- 2 Hours
- Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions for this Contest which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
- It is hereby clarified that in case of any fraud or mischief on the part of the Participant, he/she will be deemed disqualified from this Contest.
- KMRL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability.
- The decision of KMRL as to the interpretation of any clause in these rules shall be final and binding on the participant.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of the competition money, the decision of KMRL shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- KMRL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof including the eligibility
criteria, at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
- Participation in the competition program implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions associated with the competition program.
- All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded will be dealt in courts in Ernakulam District