Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL), a joint venture company with equal equity contribution from the Government of India and the Government of Kerala, is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) formed for the implementation of Kochi Metro Rail Project with an objective of developing an efficient seamless multi-modal public transport system for the city of Kochi.
KMRL is implementing the mass rapid transit system to provide a reliable, safe, efficient, environment-friendly and customer-friendly sustainable mass rapid transit system for the greater Kochi area.
KMRL is in possession of 17 acre of prime land near proposed Kunnumpuram Metro station in Kakkanad area near to the collectorate in Kochi which is a lucrative market from a Real Estate Investors’ perspective with various factors fuelling the increased demand for commercial development assets in the city.
The location is well connected to the Airport through the Seaport- Airport Road. The NH-bypass also provides excellent connectivity to the Project Site.
Market value of Land is in-between Rs 600-700 Cr.
Major Transport Hub Distance from Project Site
- Cochin International Airport – 24 km (45 min)
- Kochi Metro Proposed Phase II Stations- 300-600 m
- City’s Major railway stations and Bus stations Within 10-11 km radius (25 min)
- Ernakulam Town (North) Railway Station 9 km (20 min)
- Ernakulam Junction (South) Railway station 11 km (30 min)
- Ernakulam Bus Station (KSRTC & Local buses) 10 km (30 min)
- Vyttila Mobility Hub (Inter-state and local buses -private and government)10 km (25 min)
- Nearest boat jetty is Marine drive 11 km (30 min)
KMRL invites Tenders (For Details Click Here ) in this investment opportunity to shape the development of state-of-the-art project
Vision of this project is conceptualised as an integration of core public components along with optimum infusion of ancillary/commercial uses to achieve financial sustainability.