KMRL Bliss City
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL), a joint venture company with equal equity contribution from the Government of India and the Government of Kerala, is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) formed for the implementation of Kochi Metro Rail Project with an objective of developing an efficient seamless multi-modal public transport system for the city of Kochi.
KMRL is implementing the mass rapid transit system to provide a reliable, safe, efficient, environment-friendly and customer-friendly sustainable mass rapid transit system for the greater Kochi area.
KMRL is in possession of 31.4 acre of prime land near proposed Kunnumpuram Metro station in Kakkanad area near to the collectorate in Kochi which is a lucrative market from a Real Estate Investors’ perspective with various factors fuelling the increased demand for entertainment & recreation assets in the city.
The location is well connected to the Airport through the Seaport- Airport Road. The NH-bypass also provides excellent connectivity to the Project Site.
Market value of Land is in-between Rs 600-700 Cr.
Major Transport Hub Distance from Project Site
- Cochin International Airport – 24 km (45 min)
- Kochi Metro Proposed Phase II Stations- 300-600 m
- City’s Major railway stations and Bus stations Within 10-11 km radius (25 min)
- Ernakulam Town (North) Railway Station 9 km (20 min)
- Ernakulam Junction (South) Railway station 11 km (30 min)
- Ernakulam Bus Station (KSRTC & Local buses) 10 km (30 min)
- Vyttila Mobility Hub (Inter-state and local buses -private and government)10 km (25 min)
- Nearest boat jetty is Marine drive 11 km (30 min)</li
Bliss City will be a hub for Entertainment, Recreation and healthcare and offices. It will span over an area of 31 acres and will be equipped with infrastructure for entertainment activities, sports and wellness, health care facilities, public open spaces etc. for the public. It would be a landmark destination with vibrant environments that shape a memorable and lively complex and become a platform for various recreational, wellness and cultural activities for Kochi, its citizens and visitors.
KMRL invites investors/developers for EOI (Expression of Interest) in this investment opportunity to shape the development of state-of-the-art project
Technical capacity & Financial capacity of Prospective applicant for EOI:
- Must have experience of developing, marketing, financing and sale / leasing Relevant Projects, in the preceding 10 years.
- Applicants have Relevant projects experience in projects like modern eco-friendly project Township or Commercial Office Buildings/Complexes or Shopping
- Mall / Retail Complex /Business Centre / Hotel /Hospitals/IT Complexes/Club’s/Kids Zone/Sports or Games arena or Mixed-use Project.
- Applicants should have experience of executing 1 lakh square feet of built up area and should have executed similar/near similar kinds of relevant projects (as described above) worth Rs 500 crores in the past 10 years.
- A project that rewards the investor, inspires tenants and benefits the community.
Vision of this project is conceptualised as an integration of core public components along with optimum infusion of ancillary/commercial uses to achieve financial sustainability.